Thursday, June 10, 2010

ToyCon 2010 Coming Up!

I'll be in Manila again! Attending the ToyCon weekend with friends from Cebu and new friends I've met in Manila. This is pretty exciting and nerve-wracking for me as this will be the first time that I'll be part of a cosplay group. Which group? That, remains to be seen! I'm not one to spill the beans about my cosplays because I jinx myself all too often when I do. So fingers crossed, I hope all will go smoothly on June 19 and 20. SM Megamall Megatrade Hall. See you there.

for more info check the official site: http://toyconph.com/blog/2010/06/07/9th-philippine-toy-con-2010-official-event-poster/



Also one of the highlights of the Toycon weekend will be the Otacool Booksigning by the 4 Filipinas who got into the compilation of worldwide cosplayers published by Kotobukiya. Among them fellow Cebuana cosplayer Jessica Ouano, The famous Gosiengfiao sisters, Alodia and Ashley and the remarkably beautiful Geisha cosplayer, Monique Dimanlig. I'd love to see them again, but I doubt I can get a book signed. The books beyond my budget really.



In the mean time I'm stressing myself out because I'm still working on my costume and I need it to be done by this Saturday!!! gaaaahd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails